Kingsthorpe College is calling on all its past students to get in touch and share their achievements and successes.
Kingsthorpe College has seen thousands of learners pass through its doors and we are really keen to encourage as many former learners as possible to share their achievements and successes.
As a Kingsthorpe College student you will always be a special part of our history. By sharing your aspirational success story you can be an important part of our future too by inspiring the current learners at our school.
Seeing successful people like you achieving great things after leaving Kingsthorpe College will encourage current students to work hard and broaden their horizons - you could be a mentor and a role model! It's also a great way to stay connected to the school and fellow students once you have gone out into the big wide world.
Whether you’re at university, doing an apprenticeship or have been in a variety of jobs for the last 20 years, we would love you to get in touch.
The Kingsthorpe College ‘School Ties’ community will be an opportunity for past students to:
- Share aspirational success stories and inspire others
- Give something back (this may link with your organisational social responsibility commitments or volunteer policy)
- Network with students past and present
- Create business and enterprise links
- Gather the views and opinions of young people/ current learners
- Develop your CV (presentation skills, supporting others…)
Kingsthorpe College aims to:
- Connect with past learners
- Celebrate our own School Ties community
- Share success stories and celebrate achievements including a chance to be our ‘School Tie of the month’ and be displayed on our Alumni wall of fame.
If you would like to share your experiences on our website, personally in one of our weekly assemblies, in lessons or be our KC ‘School Tie of the month’ please take a moment to answer the questions below. We would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Alex Bennett on 01604 716106 or by email Alexandra.email@example.com.